Every now and then my children and I get the opportunity to accompany my husband on a business trip. Before we leave, I “prepared” by finding out who (from the Weaver email list) lives in the area we’ll be visiting.
During the past 11 years we’ve been blessed to meet many Weaving families:
- In Texas, we spent the day at a science/hands-on museum with two weaving families.
- In Ohio, we went to Sea World with a local homeschool group (one of the moms was a member of the Weaver email list and got me in on the field trip).
- Another trip to Ohio allowed us to spend the day at the park with two other families (dads included).
- There’s a Weaving family attending my in-laws’ church in Arizona.
I’ve even been blessed to host other Weaverettes in my home:
- One woman was in town for a Women’s Ministry conference.
- One woman was on furlough and passing through town.
- One woman asked for my help to understand how the curriculum works.
Weaving families are scattered around the world, but with a little detective work it’s possible to find Weaverettes just about everywhere. There are four other Weaving families living within an hour of my home!
How I’d love to meet each and every family from the Weaver email list. I know I will meet many more over the next few years! If you’d like to find Weaverettes in your area, or if you’ll be traveling and wish to hook-up with other Weaving families, drop me a note and I’ll assist you in your search! Perhaps I will be one of the families you bless with a visit!